All within 20 minutes of the letterfrack lodge
11. Lough Inagh , Maumeen and the Derryclare nature reserve.
13. Rent a bike and tour the connemara loop.
14. Doughruagh Mountain and the Black Lake.
15. Dawros peninsula sunset walk.
16. Scuba dive west.
17. The furniture exhibition.
18. Omey island and the sky road.
19. Connemara pony riding.
20. Ballynahinch woodland walk.
Reviews,maps,directions and practical info for all of my recommendations be posted in the coming weeks.
The following two tabs change content below.
Welcome to Mike's Connemara Blog. Here you will find valuable information to make the most of your time in Connemara. Mike is a well traveled Connemara native who for the past 15 years has taken pride in helping people find the best Connemara has to offer. Walks, Hikes, The best tourist attractions, secret picnic spots, events, festivals, bars, restaurants and accommodation
are just some of the categories he covers. It's all impartial advice but bear in mind Mike also runs The Connemara National Park Lodge